City Catering provide cooked school meals, at a cost decided by the L.A. All school meals are paid for through ParentPay, please use the link below to access this website. The kitchen staff work very hard to serve high quality food and the children are always given a choice of main course and sweet but if you wish your child to have a packed lunch then facilities are available. Please select the Latest news tab / school menus to see what's available.
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right (ie they get benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian) can also get free school meals.
If you think your child is entitled to free school meals please visit the on-line service provided by Staffordshire County Council .