Year 3 Class page
Summer Term 2022
Welcome to Year 3!
Class Teacher: Miss O'Neill
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Hogan
Hello Year 3! I hope you have had a lovely Easter break! We have lots of exciting things planned and activities to get stuck into this half term! As the weather (hopefully) gets warmer we will be able to use our outside space more during our lesson time for learning!
Our Vehicle for this term is Roman Britain
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the office and they can forward on any emails.
- Reading books and diaries need to be in school every day and will be marked weekly. We encourage the children to read as often as possible and rewards will be given for this. The children can change their books once they have read them.
- PE will be on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon.
- Spelling lists will be under homework on Year 3’s class page and spellings will be tested weekly on a Tuesday morning.
What we are learning this half term –
- RE – Easter
- English – Escape from Pompeii - Recounts
- Maths – fractions, capacity, time and angles
- Science – Plants
- History – Roman Britain
- Geography – Locational knowledge
- Computing – Databases
- PE – Cricket and Athletics
- Art – Pablo Picasso
- DT – Textiles - 2D to 3D shapes
- Music – Specialist teacher
- MFL – Specialist teacher