Year 3 Class page
Autumn Term 2021
Welcome to Year 3!
Class Teacher: Miss Lippitt
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Hogan
Hello Year 3! I hope you are having an AMAZING summer break and are excited to start back very soon! I am looking forward to seeing all your lovely faces again and to meet you all properly in the new term! We have an exciting term ahead of us!
Our Vehicle for this term is a Victorian market!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me:
See you all very soon,
- Reading books and diaries need to be in school every day and will be marked weekly. We encourage the children to read as often as possible and rewards will be given for this. The children can change their books once they have read them.
- PE will be on Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon.
- Spelling lists will be under homework on Year 3’s class page and spellings will be tested weekly on a Tuesday morning.
What we are learning this half term –
- RE – Belonging We listen to God’s word
- English – Storm – narrative writing
- Maths – Place Value and Times Tables
- Science – Animals including humans – Keeping healthy
- History – Local history and churches (Stafford/ Staffordshire)
- Geography – Fieldwork
- Computing – Coding and online safety
- PE – Hockey
- Art – Landscape painting and Impressionism
- DT – Food – Healthy and varied diet
- Music – Specialist teacher
- MFL – Specialist teacher