During this vehicle we will be learning all about ourselves and how SUPER we are! We will be looking at our families, homes and how we are all different and unique.
Some of the things we will be covering:
- Literacy/Communication and language – reading and discussing stories about me and my family.
- Personal, social and emotional – making new friends, following routines and instructions
- Maths- numbers to 5, comparing to 5, number bonds to 5
- Physical – Holding a pencil correctly, using our body in different ways
- Understanding the world- how our body grows and changes (baby toddler, adult)
- Expressive arts and design- painting/making faces
- RE - Creation
Start to get your Superhero outfits ready, as we will be having a special day dressing up later this term.