Suggested afternoon activities
- Joe Wicks PE. Remember, you can do the PE sessions at any time during the day! https://www.youtube.com/playlistlist=PLyCLoPd4VxBvQafyve889qVcPxYEjdSTl
- Geography - This week, I would like you to research the natural resources of Russia. Remember these are things that occur naturally and are not man-made. You can choose how to display your findings, it could be a poster, leaflet, power point or word document.
- History - For this week's history, research what entertainment for both adults and children was like during the war. Can you compare their entertainment to ours now? I have uploaded a comparison table below for you to use to help you do this.
- Art - Use the teapot outline to create your own Emma Bridgewater style teapot. Think about repeating the pattern and making it colourful.
- Science - This week, we are thinking about complete and incomplete circuits. For a circuit to be complete, everything must be connected, like a loop so that the electricity can flow through continuously. Have a look at the power point uploaded below. There is a worksheet for you to complete. On the document, there are different worksheets, you can choose which one you wish to complete.
- Use the link to have a go at the music lesson! This time, you will be looking at clapping to a pulse in 3 and 4 time. https://classroom.thenational.academy/lessons/to-clap-to-the-pulse-of-a-song-in-3-and-4-time-7cd951